A cotton collection of carpets with a structural leaf motif.
Green is the dominant color of the collection, inspired by Pantone Green.
Machine washing of carpets with a capacity of 6 kg.
- Can be washed at home: easy to wash in a regular washing machine.
- Handwork: handmade, each carpet is unique.
- Environmental friendliness: natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Lightweight: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine this item with other decor elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
Lorena Canals was founded in 1990!
Engaged in the design and production of stylish and practical carpets and textile accessories.
Made from 100% cotton, all garments are machine washable to meet the demands of today’s lifestyle.
It all started when the founder asked herself: why can’t we wash children’s rugs at home? With no suitable solution on the market, she decided to make her own.
Today, Lorena Canals has become the starting point for home decorating for both kids and adults!
With two own factories in India, offices in Barcelona and New York and warehouses in Europe, Asia and the USA, the designer works side by side with more than 170 craftsmen who take care of every detail in the handmade process.
The brand prides itself on quality in all aspects of production, from the finest raw materials to socially responsible labor practices.
The rugs and accessories are available in a great range of collections, colors and sizes to complement any interior!